Today Iona and I went to Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) in Worcester MA.
To be honest, I didn’t have particularly high expectations, but I was very pleasantly surprised!
- It’s a very nice, compact campus
- They offer a degree in robotics and are big FIRST people
- They have very engaging tour guides
- They offer shorter more intense terms
- They whole place was very friendly, welcoming and fun
- The sense of focus on undergrad education was obvious
- Fun and interesting arts and music
- They have on campus Dunkin Donuts and an ice-cream making vending machine.
- and best of all, they Tweeted me!
So, if you are looking at colleges in this neck of the woods, don’t miss WPI
:: Justin ::