This morning we released the latest of our Fall 2009 Iterations: Therap 8.4
There are a whole bunch of goodies (including the Report Library and Splash Pages that didn’t quite make 8.3
You can read all about it in the Release Notes:
- Response to <<Feedback>> will now be sent to user’s Secure Communications Inbox.
- Providers will now be able to create custom Splash pages for communicating with their staff.
- For all scheduled downtime / system upgrade of Therap Applications, a notice will be displayed in advance. This will enable users to save the forms they were working on and not loose any data.
- IP addresses of login/logout records are now shown in User Activity Tracking.
- Names of Individuals will now appear as sorted in alphabetical order for child provider individual list.
- Users without having regular Secure Communications enabled will still be able to receive Notifications and <<Feedback>> responses through Secure Communications.
Custom Report Library is a new feature that enhances Therap’s overall reporting functionality. This library will have some default reports already added by Therap. In addition to those, each Provider will be able to have ten most frequently used custom reports that they can run any time they need.
- Users can now choose whether an Attendance Option will be Billable or not. Attendance Data with Billable Options will only be used to generate Billing Data.
- Users using Institutional claims can also select a Revenue code for each Attendance Option.
- Users can now generate Billing Data by applying Bundling Rules from Attendance Option.
- Users can now generate Billing Data from ISP Data for a date range. There is also option to create Billing Data with a specific unit against multiple ISP Data collected in a date range.
- Option for including attachments has been added in Medication History. Users can now attach/scan prescription or any other relevant external documents in it.
- Attached documents in Medication History will also be accessible from MAR.
- MAR now includes a new Filter mechanism. This filter enables user to view medications for selected set of programs.
- This update also includes a PDF(without data) for MAR. This PDF can be used as an off-line form.
- For allergies, if ‘no’ is selected in IDF, it will be shown as ‘no documented allergies’ in MAR.
- While doing ISP Data collection, in case data has already been collected for maximum number of times, the date selection page will now show a list at the bottom with all the ISP Data documented for that given day. Users can click on any of those links to edit any particular ISP Data, if required.
- In ISP Clinician Report, each entry is now displayed as a click-able link. User can access and edit the corresponding ISP Data directly from the Clinician Report.
- IPOP & Safeguards forms can now be linked with Hab Plans.
- Archiving has been added in Hab Plan
- In ISP Plan PDF, effective date is now printed at the bottom of every page.
- An attachment feature has been added to IDF
- In Appointments, a count has been added to display ‘Today’s’ appointments.
- In Immunization form, the vaccine ‘HgB’ has been renamed to ‘HBIG (Hepatitis B immune globulin)’ and ‘ISG (Immune Serum Globulin)’ has been added immediately after that.
- Four additional items (Administered Diazepam Rectal Gel -Diastat AcuDial, Contacted Nurse, Contacted Doctor, Contacted Emergency Services) has been added to the Staff Action list in Seizure form
- All immunizations are now shown in the Health Care Report. Previously, it displayed immunizations only within the selected date range.
- Community Event Report Form has been added for the State of Missouri
- Incident Report Form has been added for the state of Oklahoma
- GER approve date has been added in the detail summary list under the event summary search section.
:: Justin ::