Electronic Documentation for Services to Individuals with Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities
Therap Services is an online software service that provides secure, HIPAA compliant documentation and communication for developmental disability provider agencies. The suite is made of programs that cover extensively supports provided to individuals as well as programs that help an agency manage employee training/certifications and schedules. For details of Therap’s products, click here.
Therap also provides extensive support in setting up and handling the transition to electronic documentation and has lots of great online tools for training staff to use Therap.
Therap is a comprehensive documentation and communication solution for support providers. Agencies are able to control access to data of individuals in a meaningful way to those involved in planning and delivering services to clients, and on top of that, the reports and audit trails assist in managerial processes. Access control mechanisms also encourage sharing the right data with the right caregivers so that everyone is well equipped to make the best decisions.
- T-Logs are for daily logs, notes, contact notes and shift notes
- GERs are used for incident reporting, medication errors, and other events concerning a client, with support for trend reports
- ISPs are for Service Plan creation, and tracking the services and goals
- Health Tracking is a collection of modules (Electronic Health Records) for recording data such as vital signs, and weight. There are also modules to track Appointments, and Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Health Care Reports. Electronic MARs are also available as an add-on.
- Also Includes: Billing, Training Management System (for staff training), and more.