We invite you to join our conference in New Jersey which will be held on September 20, 2018. This one day conference will be an excellent opportunity for users in New Jersey for maximizing their use of Therap Services’ electronic health record (EHR) and documentation/communication/billing system. Like our other regional conferences, this event will also provide an opportunity for networking and interacting with key state holders from the developmental disabilities community and share knowledge amongst peers.
In New Jersey, Therap has been supporting the transition to the Fee-for-Service reimbursement model and has the tools to help providers meet the requirements set forth by the New Jersey Department of Human Services, Division of Developmental Disabilities. Therap’s workflow approach facilitates the development and auditing of FFS claims.
Therap’s billing features include:
- Calculate billing data from notes and attendance data entered by support staff
- Track prior authorizations and service utilization
- Submit claims directly to Medicaid
- Create, submit and track fee-for-service claims
- Generate numerous billing and utilization reports
To register, click here.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!