Our 2018 Maine conference will be held at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel. These conferences are a great place to learn because of the recent developments in the Therap system, individual support documentation and reporting, Electronic Health Records (EHR) and training management from the technology leader in the developmental disabilities field. Besides, Therap will also be co-hosting the MACSP conference in the same venue and at the same time.
Therap will be doing informational sessions at MACSP and a full track on Therap specific sessions which will include the following:
- Therap Business Intelligence Demographics, Incidents, Health, Finance: Are you collecting Data to generate licensure reports or for trend analysis on cost benefit and service quality performance?
- Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) : Is it a reporting burden or a new way to look at your organization?
- Data Security: Comparing Cloud Based Security to in-house Server based security and security with paper based records.
- Data Collection with Cellular Devices: How can organizations use smart phones and tablets in the field without sacrificing security.
- HIPAA: Is maintaining HIPAA Compliance a burden or a new way to at your organization.
- Therap Business Intelligence Data Driven Outcomes: How are you measuring inclusiveness? Therap can provide data to support measuring inclusiveness.
Learn more about the MACSP Event here: http://meacsp.org/macsp-events/
For the Maine Conference on October 24-25, people need to sign up through the MACSP registry (http://meacsp.org/macsp-events) if they want to attend both the MACSP & Therap Conference.
If people only want to attend the Therap Conference, then they can sign up through Therap Registration page: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/regional-conference-in-portland-maine-october-24-25-2018-tickets-45903721266.