Therap Regional Conference in Seattle, Washington is just a week away! It is scheduled to take place on October 11, 2018. This conference is designed for all the service providers interested in maximizing their use of Therap Suite; Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Documentation/Communication/Billing system. Whether you are an experienced Therap user, new to the system or still in the process of figuring out which record is right for your agency; this conference will be an excellent opportunity to see all that Therap has to offer including new and future updates to the system. This will be a One Day Conference and will include a dedicated session on discussion and Q&A.
Highlights of the event include:
- Implementation Strategy in Therap
- Using Excel for Quality Assurance
- Business Intelligence Dashboards
- Health Tracking Modules
- Goal Tracking and Reporting
- Community-Based Employment Tracking
- Therap’s Medication Administration Records module
- Medicaid Billing
- Electronic Visit Verification documentation for compliance with 21st Century CURES Act
Register now to hear how providers across Washington are using Therap to meet Department of Disability Services requirements!
Did you know?
Therap has been supporting community service provider agencies and vendors in the State of Washington since 2007, and currently thousands of individuals with disabilities in Washington are being supported by agencies that use Therap’s Electronic Documentation and Communication tools.