Therap team members, Ebony Johnson, Special Project Manager and Milagros “Mimi” Roche, Training & Implementation Specialist were at the Connecticut APSE – Association of People Supporting Employment First which took place on October 2, 2018 in Four Points by Sheraton Meriden Hotel & Conference Center. It was great to connect with many Therap customers as well as many agencies that were unaware of our Employment History Module. There were sessions on gainful employment for individuals with disabilities, how to motivate and listen to individuals one works with and many other great topics. The mission of the conference was to:
- Promote mainstream employment opportunities for people with disabilities
- Encourage the use of best practices and ethical standards in the delivery of employment services
- Advocate for national, state, and local policy development to enhance the social and economic participation of people with disabilities in the community
- Educate the public and the business community on the value of employing workers with disabilities
- Provide advocacy and education for supported employment professionals, supported workers and their families
- Publish the advance and working out newsletters for members
Did you know?
Therap has a long history of service and excellence in Connecticut and is used by providers all across the state (call us for references, or talk to your staff – they may have used Therap at another job). Therap takes it a step further by offering expertise plus a very flexible out-of-the-box-ready documentation system that is delivered with State-specific requirements.
Visit our Connecticut state page to learn how Connecticut provider agencies currently use Therap to meet documentations needs, including demographics, person centered individual support plans, care plans, medication administration records and progress notes.