Therap Services will be hosting a regional conference in West Palm Beach, Florida this October.
Attending the conference will be a good opportunity to learn about recent developments in Individual support documentation and reporting, electronic health records (EHR) and training management from technology leaders in the developmental disabilities field. The training intensive event will include beginner, intermediate, and advanced level sessions conducted by Therap experts on various Therap modules.
Conference highlights will include sessions on:
- Therap’s health tracking modules for appointments, seizures, lab tests, vital signs, and medication histories
- Therap Medication Administration Records (MAR)
- Therap Individual Service Plans (ISP)
- Hands on training on different other modules including Therap GERs (incident reports), Time Tracking, Secure Communications and Training Management
- Therap electronic billing, service authorizations and claim tracking
Please check back on our website for updates.
We look forward to seeing you in Florida!
In the coming months, we will be hosting conferences in many other states including Colorado, New York, Texas and Iowa. Details regarding these events can be found here.
|This message was sent to email@example.com from:Therap Services LLC. | 562 Watertown Avenue, Suite 3 | Waterbury, CT 06708-2240|