New Rates for July 1, 2015
APD announced that effective July 1, 2015, Personal Supports QH, Personal Supports Day, Support Coordination and CDC+ Consultant will all have an increased rate. Please see the link below for all the new rates. The changes to the cost plans and budgets will be made electronically and will not require the WSCs to redo any service authorizations and will not require the Regions to re-approve any service authorizations. That is the good news!
1) iBudget will be brought down on July 1st so the changes can be made. All FY 15-16 cost plans must be in approved status. Any cost plans that are in draft, or pending review status will have to be deleted by IT and any changes that have been made to those plans will be lost.
2) Please review all cost plans that are Pending Area Office Review for FY 15-16 and get them to approved status as soon as possible. If the reason for the pending review is due to a rejected service authorization that you are unable to resolve, complete a help desk ticket.
3) State Office staff will be reviewing any cost plans in Pending State Office Review to get them in approved status.
4) If support coordinators have consumers who currently have a FY 15-16 budget, however; they will not have a cost plan built prior to 7/1/15; the support coordinator will need to work with Region staff to get the budgets adjusted manually. Since those cost plans may or may not come for Region review, they will need to notify you who those consumers are.
5) Please encourage support coordinators to stop making any changes to cost plans after June 28, 2015 unless there is an emergency. This will give both the Region and State Office staff time to assist with getting all plans into approved status.