Join us at our regional conference in Macon, Georgia which will be held from June 21-22. The conference is going to be two full days of sessions by Therap experts. Like our other regional conferences, it will be a great opportunity to network with the people from the developmental disabilities service industry and share knowledge amongst colleagues.
Conference highlights will include:
Beginner, intermediate, and advanced level training
- Therap Health Tracking Records
- Medication Administration Records (MAR)
- Individual Support Plans & Service Tracking
- Incident Reports
- Service Authorizations & Electronic Billing
- QA Reviews
- Disaster Preparedness
- Self Advocate and family access
Q & A and user sessions
Click here to learn more.