Only a few weeks remaining for the state conference in Columbia, South Carolina. This is a three days conference. The conference is scheduled from May 30th to April 2nd and will be held at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Columbia.
April 30th will be a 1 day Case Management and Early Intervention session. Over the course of the whole day, sessions will provide opportunities for new and experienced Case Managers to learn about required and optional Case Management support documentation and reporting, and learn how to get the most out of your use of Therap.
Click here to register for the conference on day 1.
May 1st and 2nd are 2-day session designed for Day, Residential, Employment, and Community Support Providers. These 2-day sessions are for experienced and new Service Providers to learn about required and optional modules, new modules, enhancements and how to utilize and benefit more from individual support documentation and reporting, electronic health records (EHR) and training management.
Click here to register for the conference on day 2 & 3.
Conference highlights will include:
- Case Management and Early Intervention Providers only on Day 1
- Residential, Day and Community Support Providers on Day 2 and Day 3
- Opening remarks by Therap and DDSN Implementation Team Members
- Experienced User Presentations and Panel Discussions
- A combination of Tutorial, Discussion-Based and Workshop Learning Opportunities
- Time for one-on-one training and discussion with Therap staff
Come, join this 3 days conference to learn and network with the Therap experts and brainstorm about the future needs of the ID/DD services industry. Jeff Covington, Leah Sewell, and Barry Pollack will walk you through the conference.
Click here to join the conference on day 1 and click here to join the conference on day 2.