Only a month remaining for Therap Regional Conference in Estero, Florida. The conference will be held on August 1, 2019.
Have you booked your seat yet? The conference is going to be a one-day event full of sessions by Florida Therap experts and it will give you a chance to network with your counterparts from across the state.
The event will be a good place to learn about recent developments in the Therap system, as well as individual support documentation and reporting, electronic health records (EHR) and training management from the technology leader in the developmental disabilities field. The training intensive event will include beginner, intermediate, and advanced level sessions conducted by Therap experts on various Therap modules.
Discussion will include:
- Scheduling/Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
- Billing and Service Utilization Management
- Mobile Workforce Management
- Better Goal and Outcome Tracking
- Incident Management (GER)
- Person-Centered Planning (ISP)
- Organizational and Program Performance Tracking
- Better Health Tracking and Medication Management
- Data Security and Protection
- Better Behavior Data
Therap experts Tricia Woods, Nadine Sturgess, and Fayonne Johnson will walk you through the event and will talk about the recent updates of the modules. Click here to register and be a part of this exciting conference at Embassy Suites Ft Myers-Estero in Florida!
Visit our state page to know more about what Therap has in store for the state of Florida.