Have you booked your seat yet?
The State Conference in Orange Beach, Alabama is knocking at your door. The conference is scheduled for August 13-14, 2019 and will be held at the Perdido Beach Resort. The conference is going to be a two-day event full of sessions by Alabama Therap experts and it will give you a chance to network with your counterparts from across the state.
The event will be a good place to learn about recent developments in the Therap system, as well as individual support documentation and reporting, electronic health records (EHR) and training management from the technology leader in the developmental disabilities field. The training intensive event will include beginner, intermediate, and advanced level sessions conducted by Therap experts on various Therap modules.
- Introduction to the New Autism Services
- Program in Alabama
- Question and Answer sessions with ADMH
- Targeted Case Management Service Verification
- Community-Based Employment Tracking
- Using Excel for Quality Assurance
- Business Intelligence Dashboards
- Person-Centered Planning Tools, Goal Tracking and Reporting
- Health Tracking Modules and Reporting
- Medicaid Billing and Utilization Reporting
Click here to register for the conference.
Also, visit our state page to know what Therap has in store for the state of Alabama.