We are delighted to offer Therap users the opportunity to transform innovative ideas, experiences and best practices into a presentation at our 2022 Therap National Conference. Therap users who are interested in presenting have the opportunity to present in either a seminar/tutorial or panel discussion format. Therap users can also include surveyors, families, state caseworkers or others who are interacting with agencies using Therap. The goal of the conference is to share best practices and innovation in the use of Therap. Attendees and presenters will have the opportunity to share and collaborate with current, new, and potential users of the system.
*Two individuals can apply to present jointly in the conference. List the other presenter on the attached form.
*Presenters will receive complimentary tickets to the conference.
Presentation Highlights from 2021 Therap National Conference
- Google Docs Automation: Using formulas & scripts to make efficient tracking & review tools for the Advanced User
- Quality Assurance & Data Auditing: Auditing daily documentation for completion per agency protocols
- Reviewing Data in Excel: Exporting, Conditional Formatting, Creating Graphs, Trend Analysis and more
- New Billing Features: Unit Calculation Rule for ISP, Bulk Claim Update, and Medicaid Eligibility
- Individual Demographic Form The foundation of your database – A deep dive into the “IDF”
- How Firm is Your Agency’s Foundation: Empowering Direct Support Staff
- Writing a Therap Quality Assurance Plan for Your Agency
- Completing Data Checks and Additional QA Audits
- Excel Wizardry: Making Magic with Therap Data
- How to Train Staff and Keep Them Trained
We have received presentation proposals on the topics listed above and other areas of interest that are relevant to the Therap System.
Deadline and Acknowledgement of Submissions:
Thank you for your submissions.
The deadline is over.