We are excited to announce the virtual Great Lakes Therap Conference for 2022. Join us to learn and network with others in the Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Minnesota Therap User Communities. We will provide a full schedule of sessions by Therap experts.
The conference will be a half day event starting at 10:00 AM (ET) and ending at 1:30 PM (ET). Similar to our annual, in-person conferences, this will be your opportunity for your staff and individuals in service to learn about recent developments and to experience a Therap Conference!
Why should I attend this conference? Glad you asked!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Register for the conference.
- You will receive an email with the login URL, username and password to the event.
- Use the login URL, username and password on the day of the event to log in.
- You can also find the login URL on our Conferences/Events page on the day of the conference.
What should I do if I can’t find the login URL, username and password to the event one day before the conference?
- Check for an email inbox/spam which should contain the login URL, username and password to the event.
- If you cannot find the email, please contact us via email: email@example.com
- To join a session, simply click on a door number from the Main Hall.
- Or, you can click on the “View Schedule” banner to go to the session schedule and enter your desired session by clicking on the session name.
* This event is only for Therap customers or prospective customers and other approved or invited guests.
* Registrants are subject to acceptance by Therap
More information will be shared via email newsletters and announcements.
Questions? Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org