We are very happy to announce the New Jersey State Therap Conference for 2021. This year’s event will be an online conference, hosted by Therap. Join us to learn and network with others in the New Jersey Therap User Community.
You can attend this event from the comfort and safety of your home office, current work space or from anywhere.
Similar to our annual, in-person conferences, this will be your opportunity to learn about recent developments in the Therap system.
Why should I attend this conference? Glad you asked!
Schedule and sessions are being planned. Initial topics include…
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Register for the conference.
- You will receive an email with the login URL, username and password to the event.
- Use the login URL, username and password on the day of the event to log in.
- You can also find the login URL on our Conferences/Events page on the day of the conference.
What should I do if I can’t find the login URL, username and password to the event one day before the conference?
- Check for an email inbox/spam which should contain the login URL, username and password to the event.
- If you cannot find the email, please contact us via email: email@example.com
- To join a session, simply click on a door number from the Main Hall.
- Or, you can click on the “View Schedule” banner to go to the session schedule and enter your desired session by clicking on the session name.
* This event is only for Therap customers or prospective customers and other approved or invited guests.
* Registrants are subject to acceptance by Therap
More information will be shared via email newsletters and announcements.
Check back soon to view the session schedule.
Questions? Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org