Did you know? Our webinar “Configuring your ISP Programs” is less than two weeks away! The webinar is scheduled to take place on March 19, 2020, at 1:00 pm EST. Our Therap experts Katy Lilly and Jeremy Gibson will walk you through this webinar. In this webinar, attendees will learn how to configure and use ISP Programs.
The Therap Individual Service or Support Plan (ISP) module provides a platform to facilitate discussions and help in the decision making process when creating a person-centered service plan. Agencies can use this tool to plan, organize and implement the individualized service plans for each individual in a HIPAA compliant manner.
The ISP module includes program definition, data collection, and report generation which offers a flexible way of tracking the goals and progress of an Individual. Users can also document the following funded services and supports on the Individual Service Plan:
- Natural Supports and Community Resources
- Medicaid State Plan Services
- Federal, State, and County Funded Resources
- HCB Waiver Service Summary
- Other Services or 100% OPWDD Funded Supports & Services (NY Users)
- Name of Service Provider Receiving Copy of the Plan & Attachments
Click here to register for the webinar.