Therap Services, based in Waterbury, Connecticut, is currently the national leader in online electronic health records and documentation for people with developmental disabilities. The company is seeking a dynamic and hardworking individual to fill the position of a Technical Support Specialist.
- Design, read and use interface specifications
- Managing and Tracking Project Status
- Designing, developing and maintaining technical and interface specifications
- Designing and conducting user acceptance testing
- Explaining business process to technical teams
- Train and consult with States, Counties, single and multi-state providers, families, self-advocates, and anyone else using Therap
- Work with Health Information Exchanges and other interoperability vendors looking to exchange data
- Interact with users and Therap customer support in person, via computer, at conferences and over the phone
- Work both independently and remotely and as part of a diverse and dynamic national and multi-national organization
- Coursework or experience in Computer Science, MIS or a related field with exposure to programming.
- Coursework or experience: Java or C++ or equivalent
- Coursework or experience: RDBMS and SQL
- Knowledge of Web Applications
- Familiarity with Therap
- A portion of the job will include traveling
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Basic administrative skills
- Should have familiarity with Therap applications
- Interest in computers, social media, developmental disabilities, marketing, teaching, traveling, public speaking and presenting
If this sounds like the job for you or if you have previously sent in your resume and now feel that this new position could be the right one for you, please send in your updated resume, and a note, telling us why you would be the perfect addition to the Therap team.
Therap is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer.
Applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume. Please note that applications sent to other email aliases will not be considered.