Users can generate reports on the services provided to individuals to track service delivery and progress towards goals. These reports assist in tracking the progress of the individuals and also in planning future steps. Some of the reports include:
- Shows task scores and the calculated deviation from baseline for specific periods
- Represents scores in bar graphs, line graphs, and table formats
- Shows comments & observations recorded during the sessions
- Displays detailed information about the days and times during which training or supervision is provided
- Provides a monthly view of data entered
- Shows scores selected for tasks along with staff initials
- Provides a monthly view of data entered against each task defined in the ISP Program
- Shows scores selected for tasks along with documentation of particular days and staff initials
These reports can be exported to Excel for further statistical analysis. Staff members can use the reports to compare data and monitor how much progress has been made towards the goal. View a demonstration of this below in the videos section.
Individual Support Plan facilitates methodical and concise individual planning. Provider agencies can use Therap’s service plans and goal tracking tool to plan, organize and implement services for each individual in a HIPAA compliant manner. The ISP module includes program definition and service data collection which covers a flexible way of tracking an individual’s progress in achieving the goals. ISP Reports provide detailed information about an individual’s goals and outcomes.
ISP Template Library
ISP Template Library diminishes the need to create new ISP Programs from scratch and saves users a lot of valuable time. Users can save depersonalized versions of common or frequently used program/service plans in a library which can later be used as templates for similar programs.
The ISP Template Library is not only a useful reference resource for service plan building but also saves users a lot of time. When entering a new plan for an individual, staff members can pull out plans from this library and do not require to create an entirely new ISP program each time. Users are able to publish and import ISP Templates between their local library and the global library.