I am amazed at how the amount of help available to Therap users has mushroomed in the 2+ years since I’ve been using it. If you have a problem, try the following sources of assistance:
- Go to The Help and Support Page and type a few key words into the Search box at the top of the page
- Try browsing through the FAQs
- Check out one of the User Guides on the Help and Support Page
- Use the new and improved Chat feature identified at the bottom of each Therap Page by clicking on the Live Help icon
- Check out the Therap Services channel on Youtube
- Visit the Therap Training Page for Interactive and Automated Training options
- Sign up for one of the many Webinars available by Therap staff and Certified Trainers. You can revisit a Webinar later if you missed the live one.
- And of course, browse through the Therap Certified Trainer and staff blogs.
- Send an SComm to Therap Customer Support
- And don’t forget to call up one of the many Therap users you met at a recent Conference – incredibly useful places to learn Therap tips and network with other users and Therap staff
One of these sources will surely yield the answer to your question.