Just another; “Cool, I did not know I could do that” moment. Sometimes it is necessary to place a table into a word document. Here are the instructions to do that and also where you can find the “tools” to edit the table or make the table look pretty.
- Open a new Word document
- From the ribbon on top click on the “Insert” option
- Find the “Table” section and click on it
- A grid will appear. This will assist you in determining the number of rows and columns that you will need.
- Your table will appear in your document
- Enter in the data you want into the table
- Once you have selected the table or a cell in the table up in the ribbon you will see a colored tab called “Table Tools”. Here is where you will find options to make your table different colors, shapes, and designs. Also you will also have the option to make “header rows” appear on the next page
That is it. That is how you work within a table. If you want more information about working within a table or how to format the table don’t hesitate to give me a call and we can work through it together.
- The IRS employee tax manual has instructions for collecting taxes after a nuclear war.
- The UN declared the Internet a basic human right in 2011
- Plants that are not cared for will cry for help. A thirsty plant will make a high-pitched sound that is too high for us to hear.