Hi Certified Trainers,
Can you believe that we are more than half-way through the year? I want to extend a huge “Thank You” for all the webinars that have been conducted to date. We have had some very high registration number and positive feedback surrounding the webinars presented. I owe all the presenters a special “Thank You” for your time and efforts as it relates to supporting our Therap community.
For the second half of this year, I would like to continue the momentum. If you haven’t scheduled your webinars to fulfill your certification, please forward your topic(s), date(s), and time(s) as soon as possible.
What Everyone’s Talking About In The Certified Trainer World: Conferences and Webinars
Here are some great topic ideas:
• Creative Uses of T-logs (how does your agency use T-logs)
• Tips, trick, and Training ideas for New Users
• Understanding Individual Based Caseloads
• Agency Reports: How to use Agency Reports to Support QA initiatives
• Individual Home Page: How My agency has incorporated the Individual Home page
• Tricks to Successfully Using TMS
• Therap upgrades that have saved our Lives (i.e. purchasing MAR, Doc storage, TMS, etc..)
• How your agency processed GERs from submission, approval, investigation, and reconciliation.
• Using ISP Data to support billable services
As always, if you have topic ideas outside of those listed above, please feel free to share.
I look forward to hearing from each of you soon.
Have a wonderful day!