Our regional conference in Anaheim, California is just a month away. Book your spot before it runs out!
- Introductory to Advance applications in Therap
- Working with Regional Centers
- Sharing information with Circle of Support
- Measuring Outcomes
- Billing and Quality Assurance
- Mobile Services in the Community
- Electronic Visit Verification documentation for compliance with 21st Century CURES Act
Therap is offering its current customers to bring up to two self-advocates and two support staff for free. Contact us for assistance with registration.
*Space is limited. Please register early to ensure your seat at the conference.
Maintain good quality documentation on the individuals you serve while reducing the time it takes to document. This way, you save more time to spend tending to the needs of the individuals you support.
Therap in California
Therap has been supporting community service provider agencies and vendors in California since 2006, and currently thousands of individuals with disabilities in California are being supported by agencies that use Therap’s Electronic Documentation and Communication tools. This includes the full spectrum of services in California from ILS, SLS, Day and Supported Employment services to Residential and ICF, meeting State and Regional Center requirements and increasing operational efficiency.