Be a part of Therap National Conference in 2020. The event will be at Denver, Colorado from January 28 to January 30 and will bring together Therap team along with users from all over the United States. The National Conference 2020 will include interactive sessions, State-specific discussions, how-to sessions of Therap Modules and more. Moreover, this will be a great opportunity for you to network with people from agencies across the country and share experiences.
Some of the sessions include:
- Community-Based Employment
- Mobile devices and Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
- Business Intelligence for Data Driven Outcomes
- Quality Assurance and Effective Audits
- Provider-Led Panels
- Assessments and Care Plans
- Training for various levels of users, from beginners to advanced
Therap Services provides secure, web-based documentation, communication and electronic billing services to over 5000 intellectual disability providers across the United States and over seventeen state government ID systems of care. This includes a certified EHR, HIPAA compliant Medicaid, and private billing.
Register now to be a part of Therap National Conference 2020!
Please visit our conference page for more information.