One of the best parts of attending Therap National Conference 2020 experience is getting the option to focus on the topics that truly impact the work your organization does. In addition to 200+ sessions spread across the event, you get to network with agencies from all over the country. These opportunities allow you the time and space to dive deep into a topic and come away with new skills and knowledge you can immediately put into work at your agency.
1. Peter V. Berns
Chief Executive Officer,
The Arc of the United States
2. Emily Shea Tanis, PhD
Acting Executive Director,
Coleman Institute for Cognitive Disabilities, University of Colorado
- Workshop on Data Driven Outcomes (DDO)
- Billing: Methods of Data Collection
- Writing a Therap QA Plan for your Agency
- Self Advocates’ Prospective Using Therap
- Giving Access to Therap for Non-Employees
- Internet Security for Multi-State Providers
Conference Hotel Reminder
Our room block at the conference hotel is filling up quickly. If you are planning to attend, we recommend you to register and book before rooms sell out.
Conference Venue and Accommodations