Only one week remaining for the Regional Conference in Bend, Oregon! The conference is scheduled for August 20, 2019, and will be held at Riverhouse on the Deschutes. This is going to be a one-day event full of sessions by Oregon Therap experts and it will give you a chance to network with your counterparts from across the state.
The discussion will include:
- Billing Electronically with Therap and eXPRS
- EVV (Electronic Visit Verification) – making it work in Oregon
- Better Goal and Outcome Tracking
- Better Behavior Data
- Data Security and Protection
- Organizational and Program Performance Tracking
- Mobile Workforce Management
- Health Tracking and Medication Management
- Work smarter
Click here to register for the conference.
Click here to visit our Oregon state page.
Therap users in Washington are invited to join us for a discussion on Washington specific issues, concerns and any upcoming changes in regulations from the Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) of Washington.
Join our upcoming quarterly User Group meeting for users in Washington which will take place at Kittitas Interactive Management, 6 S 2nd Street, 5th Floor, Yakima, WA 98902. You may also join the user group meeting online by clicking here.
Scheduled topics to discuss:
- New Features/System Updates
- Upcoming Webinars
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Self Password Reset
- Report Library
- New Module Role: Assigned Report View
- Assign Users to Report
- Assign Reports to User
- Crosswalking documentation to make audits easier
- Medication Review
- Scheduling/EVV Module
- National Conference for 2019
- Bring your questions, and we will review them!
Therap has been supporting community service provider agencies and vendors in the State of Washington since 2007, and currently, thousands of individuals with disabilities in Washington are being supported by agencies that use Therap’s Electronic Documentation and Communication tools.