We have two weeks remaining for the Regional Conference in Northglenn, Colorado on August 7-8, 2018. To learn how Therap can help providers who are supporting individuals receiving services through the Colorado Division of Developmental Disabilities, make sure you are registered to attend the event.
Conference highlights will include:
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Level Training
- Therap Health Tracking Records
- Medication Administration Records (MAR)
- Individual Support Plans & Service Tracking
- Incident Reports
- Service Authorizations & Electronic Billing
- Electronic Visit Verification documentation for compliance with 21st Century CURES Act
- QA Reviews
- Business Intelligence and Data Driven Outcomes
Click here to register.