Therap Services, the national leader in online electronic health records and documentation for people with developmental disabilities is seeking an individual to fill the position of Therap Services, the national leader in online electronic health records and documentation for people with developmental disabilities is seeking an individual to fill the position of Project Manager. The candidate would be responsible for project planning efforts to help determine project scope, staffing needs, and scheduling as well as identifying risks and issues and developing contingency plans. This position involves collaboration with management, business analysts and technical leads. The role will support corporate initiatives, working closely with customers and internal stakeholders to lead projects according to industry and project management discipline standards to achieve on-time, on-budget delivery for customer implementations.
- Manages day-to-day details of software projects including coordinating with project team members and resource managers as appropriate.
- Managing the project plan, schedule, scope, and risks and providing project management analysis to internal organizations and management.
- Coordinate and communicate with key stakeholders and subject matter experts within the organization as well as external entities such as customers and third party vendors.
- Facilitates project meetings focused on status reporting, problem resolution, feedback, fostering open communication within the team on project planning and execution.
- Reports schedule and delivery details to project stakeholders.
- Maintains project management deliverables including the project plan, project schedule, status reports, meeting minutes, issue logs and documentation related to the management and administration of the project.
- Manage various vendor/consultant relations.
- Coordinates and facilitates post project/milestone reviews.
- Develops and implements project management discipline, practice, and standards.
- Makes recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Minimum BS or BA degree.
- Mastery of Jira, MS Project or equivalent.
- PMI Certification preferred.
- Candidate experience preferred in software services and/or support.
- At least 3 years of experience in project management of software-based systems.
- At least 3 years of experience with risk management and mitigation.
- Experience working with business analysts (BA) facilitating requirement analysis sessions with large and diverse groups through requirements meetings, workshops, JAD sessions, etc.
- Strong presentation skills with emphasis on attention to detail.
- Possesses the ability to read, analyze and interpret general business documents and governmental regulations; to write clear and legible documents, business correspondence and procedure manuals; to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, employees, vendors and governmental agencies
- Superior verbal, written and organizational skill sets.
- Takes ownership and can execute using minimal direction and procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
If this sounds like the job for you or if you have previously sent in your resume and now feel that this new position could be the right one for you, please send in your updated resume, and a note, telling us why you would be the perfect addition to the Therap team.
Therap is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
Please print and complete all pages of the PDF application and email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume.