Here is how we handle information about your visit to our web site:
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the web site, do searches, read pagers, enter or download information, we will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information will identify you personally, but no information about users/visitors will be sold, shared, or utilized in any commercial way. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
1. The Internet domain (for example “company.com”) if you use a private Internet access account, and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our web site;
2. the type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
3. the date and time you access our site;
4. the searches and/or entries you make;
5. the pages you visit; and
6. if you linked to this site from another web site; the address of that web site.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to Users – to learn about the number of visitors to our site, how long they use the site, and the types of technology our Users use. WE DO TRACK AND RECORD INFORMATION ABOUT THE IDENTITY OF USERS AND THEIR VISITS BUT DO NOT DISCLOSE SAME EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THE USER AGREEMENT OR BELOW.
Sometimes we write a small file on the user’s computer called a “session cookie.” Session cookies automatically expire when users leave a Web site; session cookies retain information only during the session or for the purpose of completing a particular online transaction, without any capacity to track users over time and across different web sites. Other than a session cookie, and the six items described above, we do not obtain any information from the user or the user’s computer. We do not use “persistent cookies.”
If You Send Us Personal Information
If you send us e-mail, or send a message via our “Feedback”, your identity and the contents of your message are covered by the Privacy Act. Be assured that:
1. The information will not be shared with anyone not on the staff of Therap Services.
2. Your e-mail address will not be provided to any third party or used for any electronic mailing lists – Government or private.
3. We do not create individual profiles with the e-mail information you provide or give it to any other organizations.
4. The e-mail material, including your e-mail address and/or name will in no way be correlated or linked to the material that is automatically collected as described above.
5. We do not collect information for commercial marketing.
The only exceptions to Item 4 above would be pursuant to a bona fide Court Order.
The use we will make of your information is to
1. Consider your suggestions.
2. Possibly respond directly to you for clarification of information.
3. Try and answer your questions if you ask them.
4. To create summaries of reports and other relevant data for the governmental agencies responsible for the care of Care Recipients, as defined in the User Agreement, but such summaries shall not identify individuals or entities unless pursuant to a bona fide court order.
EU Privacy Provisions
Therap Services, LLC complies with the US-EU Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries. Therap Services, LLC has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view our certification page, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/
Chief Operating Officer
Therap Services, LLC
562 Watertown Avenue, Suite 3
Waterbury, CT 06708
Therap Services, LLC has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the US-EU Safe Harbor Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by Therap Services, LLC, please visit the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR web site at www.bbb.org/us/safe-harbor-complaints for more information and to file a complaint.
Links to Other Sites