Online Documentation, Reporting and Communication Software Suite for Providers Supporting People with Developmental Disabilities
Therap’s software suite is relevant to all the different kinds of service organizations that support and care for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Therap is used in over 1,300 agencies at the moment, in small agencies serving as few as one individual to multi-state providers serving thousands of individuals. The modules can be categorized under Individual Support, Staff Support and Billing and Attendance Support.
Inherent advantages of Therap:
- Communication Effective and timely sharing of information between direct support professionals, nurses, case managers, supervisors and other agency staff, as well as between State offices and support providers
- Automatic Notifications Automatic alerts via email/ text messaging.
- Search Advanced data retrieval based on a wide range of parameters
- Reports Audits and survey reports with just a few clicks
- Compliance Management HIPAA, HITECH, ARRA compliant forms and modules. HIPAA 5010 compliant Electronic Billing
Therap’s Customer Support
Therap Customer Support assists users in troubleshooting difficulties and issues through extensive documentation and by encouraging dialogue between users and Training & Implementation Specialists. Our support team is comprised of people with a background in ID/DD services, and can communicate with you effectively about your needs and requirements. There is also a collection of interactive training tools for an easy transition to Therap. Read More