Part Time Customer Support Specialist
Therap Services, the national leader in online electronic health records and documentation for people with developmental disabilities is seeking an individual to fill the position of a Customer Support Specialist.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Therap software
- Provide support & guidance to service professionals across our customer
base that use the Therap software and guide them on utilization of the
software using live customer support, via computer, and over the phone
- Work both independently and remotely as part of a diverse and dynamic
national and multinational organization
- Outstanding communicator, articulate, and fluid conversationalist
- Good decision making capability and enjoys teaching
- Adapts quickly to customer needs to deliver a human and consultative
support experience for our customers
- Find creative problem solving fulfilling & challenging
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Experience working as a Direct Support Professional, House Manager,
or Administrator in the developmental disability field
- Must have experience using Therap applications
- Interest in computers, developmental disabilities, teaching, traveling,
public speaking and presenting
If this sounds like the job for you or if you have previously sent in your resume and now feel that this new position could be the right one for you, please send in your updated resume, and a note, telling us why you would be the perfect addition to the Therap team.
Therap is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
Please print and complete all pages of the PDF application and email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume.