Therap Services is the national leader in online electronic health records and documentation for people with developmental disabilities. The company is seeking a dynamic and hardworking individual to fill the position of a Training Specialist.
- Provide training to users in multiple virtual capacities: conferences, user groups, web based training sessions.
- Provide live customer support via computer and over the phone.
- Assist in developing engaging training aids in a variety of formats.
- Work both independently and remotely and as part of a diverse and dynamic national and multinational organization.
Hear from Training & Implementation Specialist, Katy Lily:
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills along with good decision making capability.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and speech) and enjoy working collaboratively within a team.
- Tech savvy and proficient in the use of web applications and Email clients.
- Must have experience of using Therap applications.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Interest in computers, social media, developmental disabilities, teaching, public speaking and presenting.
If this sounds like the job for you or if you have previously sent in your resume and now feel that this new position could be the right one for you, please send in your updated resume, and a note, telling us why you would be the perfect addition to the Therap team.
Therap is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
Please print and complete all pages of the PDF application and email at email@example.com along with your resume.